An Enlightened Opportunity… Business is Glowing with FireTop Tables
The luxurious, premium product sparks guest engagement at any hotel and hospitality environment or family dwelling.
Rob Kremer, CO&P Integrated Marketing
ATLANTA, Ga. – (May 17, 2016) – Atlanta-based FireTop Tables is introducing its luxurious premium product, The FireTop, to the commercial market after a successful market test with high net-worth customers. The locally-designed firetable serves as a unique expression; FireTop has the ability to elegantly integrate into any outdoor environment.
FireTop Tables seeks to partner with distributors, retailers, property managers, landscape architects and designers to provides new and innovative solutions for outdoor entertaining.
“This unique, handcrafted centerpiece is always ready to relax the mind after a busy day or spark the conversation well into the night,” said Adam Dudenhoeffer, co-founder of FireTop Tables. “We build The FireTop with the highest attention to detail and a special focus on quality and safety.”
The FireTop is distinctive from other fire feature products. Our table offers the following:
- Style – The bold appearance of our exposed 2” square tube steel frame, architectural metal fascia panels, and customizable tabletop inserts create a look that is unrivaled in the industry.
- Size – The bar-height tabletop measures 6’x6’, making The FireTop the largest firetable in the market. The spacious table is perfect for outdoor dining, entertaining and commercial environments.
- Seating – Optional attached seating system comfortably seats eight adults in affixed chairs. Utilizing flexible seating, capacity can reach 12 adults.
- Safety – The FireTop features UL Listed and CSA Certified components, including a 26” stainless steel firebox and burner with an integrated thermocouple safety valve.
- Accessories – High-quality accessories include a stainless steel hibachi top, stainless steel burner cover, tempered glass windscreen, upgraded fill media and polyester weatherproof
- American-Made – Fabricated with pride and built to last, every table is inspected by our Quality Control team before being packaged for shipment.
The FireTop is a sophisticated solution to extend and enhance your outdoor space, whether it’s a private home, restaurant, condo/apartment amenity, or clubhouse.
“As a hotel owner, we are always looking for ways to enhance our guests’ experience,” said Ray Lewis, owner of Holiday Inn Resort at Jekyll Island. “The FireTop will drive engagement between guests, as well as encourage them to lounge longer in our restaurant and bar area.”
For questions about purchasing or representing FireTop Tables, please contact Adam Dudenhoefer at 404-312-9383 or Adam@FireTopTables.com.
Be sure to view The FireTop galley at www.FireTopTables.com/Gallery.